Tia Noble, M.A., R.C.C.
Masters in Counselling Psychology
Registered Clinical Counsellor #12085
Tia joined the practice in 2014 bringing several years experience and highly respected reputation in the counselling field. She holds a Masters degree in Counselling Psychology. Tia has a wealth of experience with youth and adults in community and university settings. She has worked with a diverse client population who have often been faced with multiple barriers, trauma, and dealing with complex therapeutic issues. Once she becomes familiar with her client's life challenges and goals she creatively tailors her therapeutic approach. She has special interests in Trauma-Informed Care, Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction combined with Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy. Her specialized training includes Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR trauma therapy) Level 1 and Observed & Experiential Integration trauma therapy, critical incident and psychological first aid knowledge.
Therapeutic approaches may include:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing/EMDR Level 1 (trauma)
- Observed Experiential Integration Level 1 & 2 (trauma)
- Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Family of Origin work (Resolving family issues, past/present)
- Satir Systemic Brief Therapy Level 1 & 2 (additional specialization training)
- Trauma-Informed Therapy
Areas of practice:
- Adolescents and Adults
- Individual therapy
- Relationship counselling & Couples
- Family Counselling
- Career Counselling
- Crisis Intervention & Management
- Life Transitions
- Stress Management & Wellness
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
Tia Noble is in the office on Monday, Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 6:00 to 9:00 pm and Saturdays. She can be reached to schedule or change an appointment by calling calling her cell phone at 604-836-1544. To book a session click here.