Teal Maedel, M.A.
Masters in Counselling Psychology
Registered Psychologist #1696
Teal joined the practice in 2009 bringing a wealth of 30 years experience to her clients. She is a graduate of the Adler School of Professional Psychology where she received her Masters degree in Counselling Psychology. Teal has been an adjunct faculty at the Adler school for the past 15 years and past president of North American Society of Adlerian Psychology (NASAP). She has extensive training in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and the impact of childhood trauma on adults. Teal is respected as an international presenter and highly regarded for her clinical skills and knowledge throughout the therapy world.
Therapeutic approaches may include:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Level 1 & 2
- Psychotherapy & Counselling
Areas of practice:
- Adults Only
- Adult Families
- Couples Therapy
- Couples Addressing Separation and Divorce
- Grief and Loss
- Men's Issues; including Anger Management
- Stress Management and Wellness
- Trauma (PTSD)
Teal Maedel is in the office Wednesday evenings from 4:00 to 8:00 pm. She can be reached by calling 250-416-7594 (messages only). Please email email@example.com to book a session.