Sherri Calder, M.A., R.C.C.
Masters in Counselling Psychology
Registered Clinical Counsellor #3580
Sherri joined the practice in 2016 and brings years of private practise counselling experience to her clients. She is a graduate of the Adler University of Professional Psychology where she received her Masters in Counselling Psychology in 2009. Sherri works collaboratively with her clients on wellness and resource building by listening, setting goals and working towards meaningful change.
Sherri brings 20 years of conflict resolution coaching and teaching experience to her work with clients. She was formerly an adjunct faculty at the Adler University for Professional Psychology and she is a currently an instructor with the Justice Institute of BC teaching in the Conflict Resolution Certificate Program.
Therapeutic approaches may include:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Adlerian Psychology
- Satir Systemic Brief Therapy Level 1 & 2 (additional specialization training)
- Gottman Couples Therapy
- Emotional Focused Couples Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Approach
- Solution Focussed techniques
- Resilience for First Responders
Areas of practice:
- Late teens
- Self Esteem
- Career Decisions/Transitions
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions
- Conflict Resolution/Communication Skills
- Stress Management and Wellness
Sherri is in the office on Monday and Tuesday afternoons and evenings. For more information on Sherri please visit her website at sherricalder.com. She can be reached by: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or cell phone 778-549-3370. To book a session click here.