Melanie Huck, M.A., R.C.C.
Masters in Counselling Psychology
Registered Clinical Counsellor #2136
Melanie joined the practice in September 2012 bringing several years of clinical experience to her work. Prior to private practice she was employed at Peace Arch Community Services (now called Sources) where she was highly respected for her professionalism. She has experience in many areas of mental health, relationship issues, communication skills and wellness. Her approach is tailored to each client and therapy goals are decided through a collaborative process.
Therapeutic approaches may include:
- Adlerian Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Gottman Couples Therapy
- Psychodynamic and Interpersonal approaches
- Satir Systemic Brief Therapy
- Solution-focused and motivational interviewing techniques
- Emotional Focused Couples Therapy
Areas of practice:
- Individuals Specializations
- Grief & Loss
- Separation & Divorce
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday during the day and evenings on Thursdays. For more details on Melanie please visit her website at www.melaniehuck.ca or counsellingbc.com under the South Surrey listings.